Welcome to Staffbank Recruitment Agency,
We are working closely with a UK based travel company who are absolutely booming due to very people travelling abroad, they are looking for customer service operators to join their team- with opportunity for working from home as well. Initially this is a temporary assignment for 1 month, however may become permanent for the right person.
Once company training is completed, there will be opportunity to work from home, ideally looking for people with a very strong customer service background and hold a genuine interest in the travel industry.
Main Duties Include:
- Dealing with the owners’ properties, along with a backlog of emails due to COVID-19
- Answering live chat enquiries coming directly from owners- this could be anything from changing booking details all the way to updating information and images on the website and anything in between
- Although this is not an inbound role, there will be a requirement to pick up the phone and speak to owners, helping to deescalate unhappy customers, resolve the problem and prevent them from leaving
- To ensure that all responses are managed in line with company processes and procedures
- Work collaboratively with all owners and all other departments
- Focus on delivering outstanding owner service where possible or hand off the task to relevant department with all key information completed to reduce error
The Ideal Candidate:
- Excellent written grammar is key as you will be communicating via email and live chat
- Be able to understand and interpret data and read basic graphs/ understand basic maths
- A polite and professional telephone manner, although this is not an inbound role, there will be a requirement to pick up the phone and speak to owners
- Be a logical thinker that loves problem solving
- Be able to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Be self-motivated and keen to make a difference
The role has a shift pattern from 09.00 - 19.00 seven days a week but working 37.5 hours a week. The initial training will be based in Lowestoft - which is approximately one week, this is essential. Please only apply if you can start immediately.
If you would like any further information, please call Clare on our office landline.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'