Our client, a leading specialist mortgage lender, focused on underwriting mortgages for customers with complex incomes and situations, currently have an opportunity to join the team in their new modern offices. The role holder will support the Third-Party Oversight Manager in ensuring that putting the customer first and ensuring that the right outcomes for the customers are embedded in the culture of the business.
- This will be reviewed and assessed by completing customer journey reviews, calls monitoring, decision reviews, MI and exception reporting, and client MI, and service level agreements.
- Monitor and assess adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Review existing and develop new customer related MI e.g. Complaints & TCF to monitor and manage the performance of third parties
- Complete wing-to-wing customer journey reviews against policy and procedures.
- Review that decisions are made in relation to any mandates and that there are no mandate breaches.
- Support the Oversight Manager in the delivery of TCF dashboards to relevant forums i.e. conduct risk committee and clients.
- Review complaints Root Cause Analysis to improve the customer journey and handling of complaints.
- Ensure that our third parties are making the right and best outcome for the customer.
- Ensure that all risks and incidents are updated and reviewed against the RCSA to ensure the right controls are in place.
Person / Experience Required
- Experience in a first line controls or quality team
- Experience in first charge mortgages
- Ability to communicate at all levels both written and verbally
- Ability to professionally challenge the status quo whilst maintaining strong working relationships
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to influence and persuade others of improved practices
- Ability to produce, interrogate and communicate data in a meaningful way to a variety of stakeholders
- Flexibility in a role which is likely to grow and evolve significantly in the future
- Experience working within a Customer centric role
- Relevant professional qualifications / certificates desirable
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Visio)
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Source4 are an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas, a proof of address and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.