Job Title: Overseas Sales Coordinator
Our client is looking for an Overseas Sales Coordinator to join their established team, to coordinate and provide administrative support for their overseas work, particularly in the MENA area. Arabic speaking is essential. This is a great opportunity to join an established business with a fantastic team of people.
- Writing budget quotations.
- Sales within the retail, commercial and construction sectors, sourcing, developing and closing a wide variety of new business opportunities.
- Report writing.
- Working closely with the international sales team.
- Preparing monthly forecasts of expected sales.
- Approximately 25% of the role will be spent overseas, sometimes at short notice.
- Have an academic engineering background
- Have administration experience
- Have excellent written and spoken Arabic to facilitate communication with clients and suppliers
- Be able to pass high level security clearances, including UK government clearance. For this reason, applicants must hold a UK passport and have a verifiable work and address history.
ACS are recruiting for an Overseas Sales Coordinator. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be an Overseas Sales Coordinator please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as an Overseas Sales Coordinator. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as an Overseas Sales Coordinator with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Overseas Sales Coordinator role you desire.
- "sales executive" "new business" "business development" "bdm" "overseas" "Arabic" "MENA"