An excellent opportunity to join the UK’s leading manufacturer of Security Gates, Barriers and Blockers.
We are looking for an Overseas Sales Coordinator to join our established team, to coordinate and provide administrative support for our overseas work, particularly in the MENA area. The ideal candidate will have experience working with the MENA area, or have an understanding about dealing with the region. Arabic speaking is essential.
Key aspects of the role:
- Writing budget quotations
- Sales within the retail, commercial and construction sectors, sourcing, developing and closing a wide variety of new business opportunities
- Report writing
- Working closely with the international sales team
- Preparing monthly forecasts of expected sales
- This role is based at our Crawley HQ.
- Approximately 25% of the role will be spent overseas, sometimes at short notice.
Further Details to be discussed during Interview
The successful applicant will have the following profile:
- The ability to problem solve and make decisions
- Be able to understand and demonstrate consultative selling techniques
- A good telephone manner
- Confidence in communicating and influencing at all levels
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships
- Excellent organisational skills
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
The applicant must:
- Have an academic engineering background
- Have administration experience
- Have excellent written and spoken Arabic to facilitate communication with clients and suppliers
- Be able to pass high level security clearances, including UK government clearance. For this reason, applicants must hold a UK passport and have a verifiable work and address history.
The following qualities would be an advantage but are not essential.
- An engineering University degree or equivalent
- Full UK driving license
Salary dependant on experience, plus commission.
28 days holiday (inc. Bank Holidays) rising to 30 after two years’ service.