Do not worry, as Simply Education may be able to help you. We are currently struggling to see to our schools needs due to a shortage of teachers in the area, however with the support of our Educational Development Managers, we may be able to support you in your search.
Our Educational Development Managers are on hand to support and train teachers who hold QTS status, however due to lack of experience teaching in UK schools, they are unable to secure positions in UK schools. The EDM's will put on a free* training course where they will go through with you the current UK curriculum, safeguarding, bahaviour management, use of interactive whiteboards, as well as other useful skills teaching in the UK.
To be applicable for this service, you would have to have:
- UK QTS status
- Ideally hold some experience teaching, UK or abroad
- Have the ability to loosely prepare, plan, deliver and mark work
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behavior, with creative approach
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
- Possess the passion to teach Key Stage 3, 4 & 5 (ages 11-18)
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job