Overseas Contracts Manager
Overseas Contract Manager - Kent
This dynamic, growing tour operator are looking for an Overseas Contract Manager to negotiate overseas contracts with suppliers. They are a growing business and this is an exciting time for the company and a great time to be involved.
Overseas Contract Manager Features:
- You will be working in a team to contract overseas escorted tours and hotels in a variety of destinations including their beach products.
- You will be working in a friendly, professional, ambitious team for a well established brand.
- Frequent overseas travel.
- You will be involved in Brochure Production
- You will also have lots of involvement in Product Development - helping develop new touring programmes plus new and emerging markets within the Escorted Touring and FIT portfolio.
Overseas Contract Manager - Requirements:
- It is essential that you are an experienced negotiator of contracts within the travel industry. Perhaps you are working as a senior product executive or contracts executive but it is essenital that you have some experieince of negotiating with hotels or DMCs.
- Ideally you will have experience in developing and contracting touring programmes
- You must be able to demonstrate strong negotiation skills and communication skills
Overseas Contract Manager Additional Info:
You will be paid a good salary plus company bonus, parking.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
"Office Assistant jobs in London"