My client is a business based very centrally in Coventry who are looking for an additional member to join the newly formed team due to progression within the business. They are ideally looking for someone with experience working in a fast paced administrative role, ideally within a role involving high attention to detail and working with figures.
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Claims Director you will be responsible for ensuring the Overseas Help Desk runs effectively you will also be required to support the Overseas Director, and Project / Account managers in carrying out support tasks to assist with the day to day running of our major overseas accounts.
You will also be responsible for processing the month end Accounts for one of our biggest clients. This will include managing the Sales Ledger account in Sage 200. This will involve investigating queries, reporting and correcting problems and improving existing processes as necessary.
Ideally you will:
• Have experience working in an administrative role, ideally working with numbers
• Be computer literate and able to use Excel and sage 200 to a good level
• Have experience of Preparing and reconciling monthly invoicing and have worked with the Sales ledger previously
• Have experience working in a busy, fast paced environment in a detail oriented administration role or accounts position.
In return you will:
• Work for a very prestigious business within a knowledgeable and experienced team
• Work in a large, friendly office
• Enjoy a busy, fast paced role and have the opportunity to advance in the future
• Enjoy excellent training, support and having ownership of your own work
If you are looking to expand your accounts experience and you like the sound of this opportunity, please send us your CV.