An exciting opportunity to join the expanding team at Impact in Romsey. We're a fun, friendly, professional and diverse business providing call centre solutions for business and we're continuing to grow. If you have an outgoing personality and would like to join a successful local company, apply today. We give full training - you don't need experience - just drive, determination and enthusiasm. We'll provide the rest, including a good basic wage and uncapped commission, plus plenty of superb staff benefits.
Overnight Customer Service & Inbound Sales Executive
- Full Time and Part Time Positionsare available (please advise preference when applying in a simple cover letter)
- Overnight hours primarily between 10-11pm to 6-8am; 8 or 10 hour shifts
- If you're coming from retail or hospitality, we encourage you to apply but please include a cover letter stating why you would like to work for us.
- Please make sure you can easily commute to Romsey before you apply, for directions search Impact Call Centre on google maps.
We are located on the Romsey Industrial Estate, which is just a short walk from Romsey station. Train journeys from Southampton Central take from as little as 11 minutes.
- As a brand ambassador for our clients you would support customers wishing to purchase items over the phone and assist with queries.
- Maximise sales opportunities through cross selling and up selling.
- Process orders and resolve all queries at first point of contact.
- Deliver a world-class service to ensure repeat sales by following our successful sales process.
- Take ownership of your personal development and performance.
- Work as part of a team in a fast-paced, target driven environment
- Attend regular sales and product meetings to help maximise earning potential.
- You will be fully trained for sales and taking calls so don't worry if you have no experience, you will be working closely with a coach to assist you in your success.
- Effective communication - You can communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing. Can use listening and questioning techniques to make sure that the caller understands what is going on. Transfer ideas and information effectively.
- Customer focus - You can provide a high level of service to customers and have an active commitment to providing the best service.
- Work as part of a team - You can work co-operatively, making a positive and constructive contribution.
- Problem solving - You have the ability to gather relevant information to understand specific issues and events and use this to identify problems and draw logical conclusions.
- Resilience - You must shows reliability and resilience in difficult circumstances whilst remaining calm and confident, and respond sensibly and decisively as required.
- Must be confident and able to communicate effectively
- Have worked as part of a team, supported colleagues and promoted a positive team spirit
- Be approachable, friendly, positive, polite and tactful
- Basic keyboard skills essential
- Previous sales experience (can be from retail or service industries) is desired but not essential, as full training will be given.
- Free hot and cold drinks to your desk
- Staff canteen offering subsidised lunch/refreshments
- Free on-site parking
- 5 minute walk from Romsey train station
- Dress down Fridays
- Company Pension scheme after qualifying period
- Free Employee Benefits and Assistance Scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Subsidised staff entertainment
- Charity events throughout the year
- 29 days holiday raising to 33 days, based on service (including bank holidays)
- Full support and on-going training from our coaching and training teams
- Career progression - We actively promote from within, supporting staff to be our next team leaders, coaches and managers
- Apprenticeship Diploma qualifications available provided by Southampton Football Club
- Fulltime: £16,243 per annum plus £17.00 per shift allowance = £19,600 + plus commission - OTE £22,100+.
- Same rates of pay for under-25s
Successful applicants will be subject to a basic criminal record check.
Must speak English fluently and be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Visit our website for more information; search: Impact Call Centre
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job