Our established client based in Bilston are looking for an Overhead Crane Operator to start immediately.
The work is full time and ongoing for a minimum of 12 weeks and hours of work are rotated shifts - 6am-2pm and 2pm-10pm.
The Job Role:
- Loading lorries using an overhead crane
- Unpacking from delivery packages in order to organise them into specifically measured bundles
- Carrying out quality control checks to ensure that the copper is to the correct measurements and up to quality standards
- Carefully attaching slings to bundles in order to prepare them for the next machine
- Storing bundles in specific locations depending on their category i.e. different brands and sizes together
- Regularly maintaining the cleanliness of the work area, often sweeping copper tubes and placing items into a scrap bin for recycling
- Following strict company rules, regulations and protocols and health and safety
Experience / Requirements:
- Must have at least 1 years' overhead crane experience
- Must be flexible with rotating shifts