This is an excellent opportunity to join he UK’s leading Education Agency, to build professional relationships with local schools with the opportunity to be flexible around your own availability.
As a 1:1 teaching assistant, you will be supporting children with various specific learning, sensory, behavioural or physical needs. Alternatively you could be supporting the class teacher’s delivery of lessons that are tailored to the child’s individual needs or adapting tasks to suit the needs of the children you are working with.
Your roles may include:
• Delivering tailored teaching activities to individuals or small groups of children.
• Keeping children engaged and motivated on the learning that has been set by the class teacher.
• Supporting the social and emotional development of pupils, reporting any issues to the class teacher.
• Manage challenging behaviour
• Support the class teacher in monitoring progress and carrying out assessments.
• Preparing learning resources or helping to put up display work.
You will have the following:
• Recent relevant experience working in either primary or secondary schools.
• SEN experience or experience of 1:1 support is desirable.
• Excellent classroom practice with high expectations of behaviour and progress.
• Minimum Level 2 NVQ.
• Registered with online DBS check.
We work with exceptional education practitioners who are committed to encouraging and supporting pupils of all ability levels to develop a desire to learn and the opportunity to make progress. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with the passion for supporting children’s education who wants a thoroughly rewarding career.
We are dedicated to safeguarding and all applicants will be invited to a face to face registration interview – we will obtain two years worth of satisfactory references and a fully enhanced DBS check if you are not already registered with the update service.
Why work for Reed Education?
• Competitive daily pay rates
• Work with a consultant that has 7 years experience working in education as a teacher
• We are dedicated to your needs and will work with you to find you ideal position!
• Refer a friend scheme – earn yourself £100 capital bonds when referring candidate to us
• CV advice and formatting
• Interview preparation.
Please send an up to date CV to Nick Brown, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01270619314 today.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job