- Are you a dynamic, tenacious and inspirational Teacher of Mathematics?
- Are you looking for an exciting opportunity offering future progression?
- Are you willing to share your experience, passion and skills with the next generation of learners; inspiring and helping them to realise their own ambitions?
- Are you confident and capable of inspiring the most challenging of learners?
If you have answered 'Yes' to all the above questions - I am interested in talking to you!
I am currently recruiting for a Teacher of Mathematics within a large, Roman Catholic school on the Wirral where they have a clear and ambitious vision that puts their learners at the heart of all that they do and pride themselves on their personalised approach to learning and professional development. The schools teaching and learning team is very diverse, with a wide variety of individual strengths and expertise.
All school staff share a determination to be part of a hard-working, committed and supportive team and are excited to hear from other like-minded ambitious practitioners at the start of their professional journey (NQT’s) or, more experienced teachers who can bring energy and creative thinking to their team.
- have a relevant degree and have a classification of 2:2 or better (although this can be negotiated)
- either be an NQT or already hold QTS
- be an 'outstanding’ and highly committed teacher who is passionate about their subject and the school's learners
- have experience of delivering mathematics up to GCSE
- be passionate about making a difference; deliver after school intervention and enrichment programmes and contribute to wider school activities.
Located close to excellent road links (M56, M6 and M53) and easily accessible by reliable public transport from Birkenhead town centre. The school is also within a short distance of the North Wales Coast.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive, only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job