The company are a successful and dynamic organisation providing on-demand, innovative, carrier-grade solutions to many of the UK largest communications providers.
The company have a superb opportunity for an outstanding Senior Sales Executive / Business Development Manager to join us in a critical period of our growth to help implement our ambitious telecoms billing go to market strategy which will shape the future of our company. You will be a critical member of our team and a key decision maker in a forward-thinking, truly innovative, and market-leading company that truly values those who contribute to it its success.
Focussed on securing deals you will be managing complex sales processes and building relationships with customers. You will be presenting to senior managers and decision makers with the support of pre-sales, and product specialists to address telecom billing requirements and collaborate with other teams including marketing and technical.
You will, take ownership for the end-to-end sales cycle for our award-winning SaaS Telecom billing service, Elevate, from identifying opportunities, pipeline management, and closing. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Prepare proposals that speak to the prospect’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Maintain a high level of industry & competitor knowledge to effectively lead proposals to Senior Managers and Decision Makers.
- Attend industry functions events and conferences and provide feedback and information on market trends.
- Understand politics and develop sales winning strategies.
- Establish respect, credibility and professional friendships with customers/prospects at all levels.
- To conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity.
- Knowledge and demonstrable experience in the UK Telecoms / Service Provider Market
- Experience in selling software solutions in a B2B market (ideally SaaS)
- Ability to communicate and convey the value proposition of our software platform via phone and online demos as well as in-person meetings
- Ability to work autonomously while maintaining focus and work ethics
- Motivation to grow and win, individually and as part of a team
- Energetic team player with excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Enthusiasm, passion & confidence
We can offer you
- Very competitive salary + performance bonus + car
- Great and open-minded company culture built by a team of driven, committed people
- Real responsibility with a high degree of autonomy to plan and execute goals
- Work in a fun and friendly environment with little bureaucracy and hierarchy
Please Note: When applying for one of our vacancies, we will create a private application on our website so that the employer can view and respond to you. If you would like to update or remove your CV from our website, you can login and delete it at any time. We will send you login details when the application is made.
- Complex Sales
- Pipeline Management
- Product Specialists
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'