Career Moves are thrilled to be working on this rare opportunity to join a phenomenal team of people in a complex, mission-driven company in the recruitment of a Front of House Coordinator to join them in their amazing London offices.
We're looking for someone to own the front of house guest experience. Someone who will be able to work in a fast, every-changing environment; someone ambitious and collaborative; a highly organised individual, with a professional but friendly demeanour.
You will be a bright and welcoming first point of contact for all visitors, guests and staff.
You will be thorough and efficient when carrying out administrative tasks with a high attention to detail and be able to think on your feet.
Key responsibilities include:
- Welcoming all guests, visitors, contractors etc with a professional and warm manner.
- Being the first point of contact for all deliveries and post to the building.
- Essential administrative processes, such as high volume of expenses for staff and logging annual leave and other absence.
- Assisting the Administrative team with other adhoc tasks, such as support with team lunches/drinks organisation.
- Working closely with peers in the Admin team, the Ops and Facilities teams Security and the wider company, to ensure a smooth running office.
- Helping look after an inbox of queries.
The successful candidate:
- You've got bags of energy and a keen interest to grow your career in supporting and enabling others. You have a can-do attitude and a thirst for learning.
- A confident, friendly first point of contact for each person that walks through the door - staff and visitors.
- Ability to prioritise well, and be flexible where needed.
- A 'people person' with the desire to go the extra mile for others.
- Someone who is highly organised and thorough, with strong attention to detail.
- A natural problem solver with a solutions based attitude.
- Someone who thrives in a team environment.
Opportunities like this are rarities and we therefore urge Front of House Coordinators at the top of their game to not miss this opportunity and apply today!
PLEASE NOTE: As much as we would love to respond to all applicants, due to the sheer volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard from us within 7 days of sending your CV, unfortunately you have not been selected for the position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. If you have a disability or additional need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know.