Brand new opportunity to join a leading firm of Chartered Accountants, working with a strong team of like minded, ambitious people.
My client are a growing Top Accountancy Firm based in Reading who offer a full range of compliance services and business advice to owner-managed businesses, multinationals and high net worth individuals.
Specialists in both small & medium-sized businesses (SMEs) and larger enterprises chasing growth.
The preparation of management accounts, including posting to Xero, Sage Line 50, or equivalent software, where we maintain the clients records, from information and documentation received from clients, ensuring that all relevant deadlines are met
- Work on a wide range of statutory accounts
- Effectively manage time to ensure that jobs are finished within budget and time is fully utilised
- Corporation tax computations (if appropriate)
- VAT returns
- Provide technical advice and support to clients and staff in the use of the accounting software.
- AAT level 4 qualified or qualified by experience strong practical knowledge/experience of accounts preparation within a practice environment
- Strong double entry bookkeeping knowledge and skill
- Good working knowledge of Xero, Sage and other accounting software packages
- Basic tax knowledge - how to do tax computations, PAYE, VAT
- Organisational/time management skills
- Communication - demonstrable written, verbal and active listening skills
- Confident when dealing with clients and getting your views across
Salary between £35,000 - £45,000 depending on the candidate. Study support offered if required.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job