The organisation is an renowned charity which relieves individuals from financial hardship attaining suitable grants and welfare. They are looking for an enthusiastic, skilled Outsourcing Relationship Manager for its consumer multi-channelled helpline service team.
The role will effectively Lead, plan, develop, account manager and evaluate the organisations multi-channelled helpline service, delivered by a third party provider. Other granular components will be co-ordinating with other bodies to ensure effective partnership working, as well as contributing to the planning, development and growth of relevant services.
The role is based in London and is an Outsourcing Relationship Manager position that will give you the chance to bring fresh new ideas to assist in the further development of the helpline service.
- Lead, plan, refine and develop the helpline service, ensuring the service meets the needs of individuals requiring support and the charity's strategic objectives
- Manage the helpline provider, ensuring the service is contract compliant, gives excellent evidence based quality against measurable targets; and has in place effective systems, processes, policies and procedures to maximum impact and positive outcomes for individuals using the service
- Work collaboratively with the Head of Digital Services to ensure the website and knowledge base fully meets the requirements of the helpline service and that we provide the right channel of service for people
- Work with Customer Insight to lead on the monitoring and evaluation of the helpline service ensuring outcomes can be evidenced
- Refine, develop and analyse service data and customer feedback to prioritise, initiate and coordinate improvements and developments within the helpline service
- Scope, produce and implement helpline plans and ensure achievement of all objectives and activities, within agreed resources
- Produce and present, to a range of audiences, concise reports, budgets and information on the helpline services
- Lead and manage the planning on the helpline's communications strategy to key audiences, working with colleagues from the Communications Team Track and report on achievement of agreed targets as set out in the Operations Plan
- Monitor day-to-day income and expenditure relating to the work
- Ensure timely reporting to the Director on progress towards outputs and outcomes
- Ensure all activities are delivered on schedule and in line with regulations (e.g. Data Protection), good practice guidelines and policies and principles
- Contribute to the re-tendering of the helpline contract.
- Proven management experience within and Contact Centre environment.
- Strong skills and experience with Outsourcing.
- Excellent analytical and numeracy skills with the ability to interpret Contact Centre data accurately and concisely in easily readable materials and reports.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to communicate with confidence to a wide range of individuals and audiences Interpersonal skills and the ability to build effective working relationships
- Excellent internal and external stakeholder management skills IT skills including Outlook, Word, Excel, Microsoft Project and PowerPoint
CCA Executive is the Leadership and Executive function of CCA Recruitment Group With over 15 years' experience of recruiting senior management into the UK call and contact centre industry CCA provide innovative solutions to our clients and senior level candidates in the Customer Service, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.