Outsourcing - Executive - 12mtns
Outsourcing Assistant Manager
Our client, a top 10 accountancy firm, currently has a 12m FTC job for a finalist/qualified Outsourcing Senior to join their busy team in London.
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced Senior to join their busy Outsourcing department. You will be responsible for preparing management accounts, statutory accounts, VAT returns and bookkeeping for a large range of clients.
- Managing and maintaining a portfolio of various clients
- Preparing and reviewing monthly and quarterly management accounts
- Preparing statutory accounts for various clients
- Liaising with clients and managing staff to ensure VAT returns, EC sales list and other client work are prepared and submitted on a timely basis.
- Providing weekly updates to supervisors and managers
- Implementing of accounting procedures and systems for new and excising clients and providing systems advice.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Finalist ACCA/ACA or equivalent qualification
- Three years experience working in an accountancy firm.
- Strong accounting skills and technical knowledge of accounts preparation
- Proactive and good communication skills
- IT literate, experience of Sage line 50, Xero, Quickbooks and a strong understanding of double entry bookkeeping.
- Confident to meet potential new clients and sell services
If you feel that you are the right person for this exciting opportunity please contact Lotte on or send an email to - I look forward to receive your most up to date CV and speak soon!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job