Experienced Practice Accountant with outsourcing services experience required for a leading firm based in Oxfordshire. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Accountant to join a growing practice that are going through exceptional growth.
As the Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Liaising with clients on their requirements
- Offering advice and recommendations when required
- Prepare and complete management accounts
- Bank reconciliation and VAT
- Prepare and issue client reviews
- Assist partners with ad-hoc duties when required
Skills and Experience required:
- 3+ years practice experience
- Knowledge and experience of working with multiple accountancy software such as CCH and Zero
- AC or ACCA qualified
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong IT skills
- Great communication and organisational skills
If this is of interest please contact us as soon as possible.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'