AJ Chambers are working with a top 20 firm that has a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and ambitious individual to join their team at a management level. You will be given the opportunity to manage a portfolio of clients and train the junior team members.
Our client is looking for a dynamic and positive individual with the ability to work autonomously, and has a great customer service ability.
- Managing and maintaining relationships with clients
- Training and mentoring junior staff members
- Manage projects and make sure they are of high standard
- Budget Management
- Preparation of Bills
- Positively Market the firm
- Reviewal of your teams work
- 3+ years accounts and/or management experience
- Knowledge of UK GAAP and/or IRS
- Knowledge of accounts
- Strong Leadership ability
- Full or Part Qualified ACA | ACCA | CIMA
For further information on this Associate Manager role, please apply direct or contact Harry Ellis at AJ Chambers.
Outsourcing Associate Manager - Reading