Outsourcing Associate Manager 12 month FTC
12 Month FTC. Top 10 Practice. Outsourcing Associate Manager ACA/ACCA/CIMA with salary up to £52000 pa
Your new company
Outsourcing team, Top 10 Accountancy Practice, London
Your new role
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management accounts which are technically accurate
- Ensure that for group companies that all intercompany balances agree at all times
- Prepare and review annual financial statements under UK GAAP and IFRS, where appropriate, which are technically accurate
- Preparation of consolidated financial statements under UK GAAP and IFRS, where appropriate, which are technically accurate
- Review work performed by junior members of the team
- Assist with the preparation of budgets, cash flows and forecasts
- Liaise with other areas of the business including internal audit, governance and risk to ensure where appropriate, internal controls, e.g. SOX requirements are adhered to for our clients
- Demonstrate a good base knowledge of corporation tax, income tax, VAT, PAYE, company secretarial procedures and applications
- Perform a continual review of client systems and processes in order to add value
- Assist with the implementation of new accounting systems
- Where applicable, be able to prepare FSA returns which are technically accurate and be able to review basic FSA returns prepared within the team
What you will need to succeed
- Qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) or by experience
- Previous experience within the accounts preparation / outsourced accounting role.
- FSA, Shipping and/ or Property experience is desirable
- Solid accounting knowledge
- Have a basic knowledge of international and trade practices, including foreign currency, VAT and employment
- Good knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS
- Competent using MS Office with good general IT skills including use of all standard inhouse packages
- Proficient in use of accounting software packages
- Proven ability to work under pressure with accuracy and focus and demonstrate strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent analytical and research skills
- Keen to add value to our clients' businesses
- Influence internal clients/colleagues
- Excellent technical and analytical skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good understanding of business and economy
- Team worker/people management skills including planning and prioritising work for team members
- Proactive and a keen willingness to learn
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Adaptable and flexible working attitude
* Keenness to learn new skills and knowledge
* Self-motivated able to use own initiative
To be considered for this role you will be a dynamic and positive individual who is able to work autonomously and keep the daily operations of the office running smoothly.
What you'll get in return
The opportunity to join a top 10 practice which will provide you with the platform to progress your career. You will receive a competitive salary and study support and a range of flexible benefits.
By joining this practice you will discover an ambitious firm with strong leadership and a shared direction. The working culture is inclusive, collaborative and supportive and the firm encourages employees to reach their full potential.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"