Semi-Senior Management Accountant
Our client, a top 10 accountancy firm based in the City of London, currently have a permanent opportunity for a part-qualified Management Accountant.
You will play a key role in delivering management accounts and bookkeeping to a range of clients in different sectors. The role is very varied and you will be a member of the outsourcing team which is growing quickly.
They offer a competitive salary, study support, company benefits and training for the successful candidate.
- Assisting the manager with maintaining a portfolio of clients across different sectors
- Preparing monthly and quarterly management accounts
- Reporting key performance indicators and variances to clients
- Preparing and submitting VAT and related returns
- Managing the daily book keeping
The successful Junior Management Accountant will possess the following skills and experience:
- AAT level 4 - 2 years + experience in a practice environment. (Please note that your most current experience should be within a Practice Firm)
- Study support towards ACCA/ACA will be given after 12 months
- Excellent bookkeeping and management accounts skills
- Extensive experience in using Sage
- Good knowledge of UK VAT and related legislation
- Strong problem solving skills, keen eye for detail and the ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills and able to work in a team
If you feel that you are the right person for this exciting opportunity, I look forward to receive your most up to date CV and speak soon!
Lotte van Engelen
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.