About the role
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual looking for a new challenge to own a portfolio of clients and work in a growing, sector focussed team in a mid-tier firm.
Your role will be largely client facing and you will be the main point of contact for each client, acting as their conduit to the wider RSM service offering.
Over time your portfolio will grow as new clients are won and transitioned on board. Your involvement in the initial client take on process and assisting with the transition of new jobs will provide you with a detailed knowledge of the client from the outset of the relationship.
Your contribution will be key to the delivery of profitable work across the portfolio with the support from relevant Outsourcing Managers.
About the company and team
RSM is a leading provider of audit, tax and consulting services to middle market leaders, globally. With around 3,500 partners and staff in the UK and access to more than 38,000 people in over 120 countries across the RSM network, we can meet our clients’ needs wherever in the world they operate.
You will be based in our London Farringdon Street office. The London Outsourcing Team is one of five UK centres with a focus on Financial Services, Real Estate and Media and Technology clients either UK or overseas-owned.
About the job
This role is an exciting opportunity to join an ambitious, sector-focused, growing business and to make an immediate impact. Key responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Taking responsibility of a client portfolio, acting as the day to day main point of contact for the client, ensuring accurate preparation of management accounts, VAT returns, EC Sales lists and other tasks within deadlines and budgets set and working collaboratively with corporate tax, accounting and advisory and audit teams on year end deliverables;
- Building strong relationships internally to provide clients with information on other RSM service lines relevant to their business and participating in Outsourcing Team meetings, being an ambassador for Outsourcing and the wider firm;
- Sharing your knowledge and expertise with the team and taking an active role in developing and coaching more junior members of the team in management reporting, VAT returns and soft skills such as communication and problem solving;
- ACCA/ACA Qualified Accountant
- Excellent compliance skills with limited supervision, including knowledge of IFRS/UKGAAP
- Proficient in the use of IT including Excel, cloud-based accounting software, Outlook
- Consistently delivering high professional standards of conduct, practice, and communication
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'