Our client, Big 4 accountancy firm, currently has a permanent opportunity for a qualified Accounting Manager to join their busy team in London.
They are a leading market focused business with a focus on providing financial insides, high quality, process and costs efficient delivery to their national and international clients. You will supervise and coach a growing team who provides outsourced accounting services.
- Managing and maintaining a portfolio of various clients
- Preparing and reviewing monthly and quarterly management accounts
- Preparing local GAAP statutory financial statements (SFS)
- Advising on statutory accounting compliance requirements
- Advising on improvements to the SFS cycle
- Supervising/mentoring junior and senior staff
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience
- ACCA/ACA qualified in a medium to large accountancy firm.
- Strong accounting skills and technical knowledge of financial reporting
- Strong supervisory skills and ability to work in a team
- Ability to develop and coach staff
- Proactive and good communication skills
- Good knowledge of GAAP, US GAAP and IFRS
- IT literate, experience of accounting packages and Excel
If you feel that you are the right person for this exciting opportunity please contact Lotte on or send an email to m - I look forward to receive your most up to date CV and speak soon!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.