My client is one of London’s leading accountancy practices; a recognised name who are well established within the top tiers.
Currently recruiting for a qualified accountant to join the largest Outsourcing Team in London as a Senior Executive, on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
This role will see you take ownership of a portfolio of clients, and act as a supervisor to junior members of staff.
- Act as the main point of contact for a small portfolio of clients
- Assisting clients with ad hoc questions and queries relating to the completed work
- Ensuring that work is being completed by junior staff in a timely manner, and that the high standards demanded are being met
- Prepare and review of annual, and consolidated financial statements under UKGAAP and IFRS
- Demonstrate a good technical knowledge of Corporation and Income Tax, VAT, and PAYE
- Assist with the training and development of junior team members
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be ACA / ACCA qualified or qualified by experience
- Have previous experience of a similar role in an Outsourcing / Business Services department
- Have a good knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS
- Be a proficient user of various accounting packages
- Have excellent analytical and research skills.
For further information, please apply with your CV.
- Management Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'