My client is a leading London-based Accountancy Practice who are looking for an experience qualified Accountant to join their dynamic Outsourcing / Business Services team.
You will be a part of a close-knit team who deliver a high standard of accountancy support to a diverse portfolio of clients. There will be future opportunities for you to gain experience of marketing services to potential clients and eventually progress to a more senior role within the team.
The main responsibilities of this role include:
- Taking responsibility for a portfolio of clients, made up of both existing and new clients,
- The preparation of monthly and quarterly management accounts and VAT Returns,
- The preparation of annual financial statements
- You will be reporting on key performance indicators for the clients and providing advise
To be considered for this role you will have
- Qualified ACCA / ACA, and have at least 3 years’ experience in Accountancy Practice
- Attention to detail and the ability to analyse and interpret data
- Good client facing skills
- A good knowledge of VAT and UK GAAP
- Previous experience of working with a portfolio of clients
- Experience of online accounting packages, in particular Xero
For more information, please apply with your CV.
- Management Accountant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job