My client is looking for an Outsource Manager to be responsible for ensuring all external activity is conducted and managed within industry regulations. The role of Outsource Manager offers a unique opportunity to work with both internal departments and a wide range of external companies within the Debt Purchase, Debt Management and Insolvency industry.
• Working closely with the External Debt Manager to define which companies to visit within key time frames as well as define and review criteria and metrics for reporting
• Work closely with External Debt Purchasers with the aim of maximising recovery.
• Develop and maintain strong relationships within the Debt Management and Insolvency industry.
• Work with External Debt Team Manager and External Debt Manager to evaluate current working practices, ensuring they are fit for purpose.
• Undertake reviews across Debt Purchase industry with emphasis on customer journey and the adherence of industry regulations
• Responsible for reviewing all Financial Service processes with clear concise feedback on areas of concern as well as develop and implementing reporting metrics around call listening with robust calibration session
• An up to date understanding of system workings and focus on regulatory risks surrounding the sale of customer accounts.
• Work with Head of External Debt and Fraud and External Debt Manager to develop the potential for added value services with Debt Purchasers such as Rehabilitation and Cleansing processes
Experience & Knowledge
• Previous experience within a similar role within Consumer Credit or relevant Financial Services
• Demonstrable experience of managing external suppliers or working in supplier facing or audit related role.
• Knowledge of Account Recovery and processes and strategy involved with the recovery area.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'