This business boasts a diverse client base, across high growth, entrepreneurial businesses that are looking for the support of a trusted advisor. They offer a highly commercial approach and will give this employee the chance to widen their skill set.
As Finance Manager your role will be split across two separate areas of duties:
- Finance Manager: Providing financial management services for a number of clients, producing management accounts and statutory reports, board reports, and liaising with client management.
- Business Development: Identifying potential clients, carrying out research, acting as a first point of contact, following up on opportunities and working closely with the Marketing department
- Qualified with a recognised accountancy qualification, ACA or ACCA
- You will have previously worked in a practice environment
- Strong understanding of commercial client queries and demands
- Engaging culture
- Unrivalled client exposure
- Pension scheme
- Free parking on site
- Modern office space
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.