Are you looking for a revitalising and refreshing new start to your career working with SEND schools?
REED Education are looking for an Outreach Worker to join them, the position would be a full-time temporary position with an opportunity to go permanent. The position is within the Clacton area ad Ipswich area, ability to drive is essential.
You will be part of a well-resourced Special School. The main aim is to provide a thriving, friendly community where staff and parents work together to ensure all children reach their full potential. The school caters to students between the ages 8-18 with a range of needs including SEMH and ASD. The school provides excellent facilities for both students and staff.
- Working 1:1 with students in Key Stage 4 within the community and transitioning them into the school
- Supporting pupils learning and education outside of a school environment and providing support to their families
- Assisting with the delivering and maintaining of personal learning programmes and selecting appropriate resources and methods to facilitate learning
- To attend to the relevant needs of individual children including de-escalation to ensure the safety of pupils and others and also the accompanying of pupils to external activities and educational visits
- Immediate starts
- A fulfilling and rewarding role which provides the opportunity to gain new skills and support children to reach the best of their abilities
- Training and development opportunities, restraint training is provided with others always on hand and on the job support
- Experience in an educational or special needs setting is desired with some knowledge of the national curriculum
- Ability to drive
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to develop constructive and appropriate relationships with pupils
- An enthusiastic, patient and committed character with a belief and commitment to young people’s educational rights in order to enhance their future life chances
- Enhanced up-to-date DBS check (we can provide this for you)
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in or you are seeking an educational role, please forward your most up-to-date CV in the strictest of confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'