Job; Outreach Specialist - REMOTE
If you are looking for a company run with true entrepreneurial spirit combined with the flexibility of working from your home/office, then look no further. This company provides world-renowned hypnotherapy products as well as teaching bespoke hypnotherapy & rapid transformational therapy methodologies via online course and live events. They’re a remote team based across the world. Their company is growing at a fast rate and this is your chance to join a team of intelligent, high achieving and ambitious people.
As their Outreach Specialist you will own and deliver on their outreach strategy, liaising with influencers journalists and other third parties to push their hypnotherapy & rapid transformational therapy content in front of the right audiences. This role is both exciting and challenging: you will be given autonomy and responsibility, whilst being fully supported by their SEO Lead.
- Manage ideation and production of content campaigns, including blog posts, web copy, infographics, and other creative ideas.
- Manage outreach strategies - a good mix of link building, social and PR
- Analyse and research data for usage in visual content campaigns
- Create and maintain content plans, workflows and editorial calendars
- Create and maintain outreach plans, workflows and process documentation
- Secure online media coverage as part of wider SEO strategies
- Build database and maintain relationships with journalists and bloggers
- Carry out link audits and deliver strategy recommendations
- Deliver campaign performance reports
- Effectively pitch their content and campaigns to busy journalists and publishers.
- Gain placements on high-quality publisher sites.
- Owning end-to-end outreach campaign management, from set-up to reporting and project-managing everything in between.
What are they looking for?
- Strong, proven and relevant experience in SEO outreach with an excellent understanding of creative content marketing, audience research, prospecting, and SEO and PR strategies.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with a demonstrable success-rate at pitching to journalists and publishers.
- Excellent working knowledge of relevant industry tools.
- Hands on experience of working with agile methodologies.
- Strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work within a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- £’s; fully DoE up to approx. £35k (neg.)
- Location; based from your home / remotely with VERY occasional meetings in & around London,
- Interested? Please send your (Word) CV,
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? - Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
Profile 29 recruitment keywords; outreach out-reach out reach hypnotherapy Rapid Transformational Therapy seo search engine organic PR public relations strategy strategies content copy editorial campaign campaigns link building social media journalist journalism London remote home based publisher blog blogger blogging prospecting
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'