The Outreach Manager in Northampton will be;
Responsible for lead generation and conversion - increasing the number of people signing up to delivery programmes
A commercially focussed social enterprise that develops the skills of young people. We are proud to support young people across the country, helping them to develop the skills they need to thrive.
We conduct our work through our 3 brands;
- National Citizen Service (NCS). A once in a lifetime opportunity for young people across England and Wales aged 16-17.
- Potential for Growth. Skills and development for school pupils aged 5-19.
- Communitree. Employability skills and guidance for young people aged 15-25.
We work in partnership with a broad range of organisations and partners in order to contribute to key local, regional and national agendas, which benefit education and business.
We lead in the provision of specialised services and solutions for education and business.
The Outreach Manager in Northampton
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing customers and other key stakeholders.
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals in person and via email and telephone activity.
- Gain a clear understanding of customers businesses and requirements in order to effectively identify and resolve client concerns.
- Respond to incoming telephone and email enquiries.
- Gathering market and customer information.
- Responsible for lead generation and conversion - increasing the number of people signing up to delivery programmes.
- Deliver high quality presentations to different audiences across different settings.
- Participate in events such as open days, seminars, workshops and trade shows to increase awareness of the business and our brands.
- Work cohesively with the delivery teams and partners to ensure high levels of customer service and programme quality.
- Contribute towards the continued success of the business by ensuring that all work is in-line with the company's long-term strategic plan.
- Report to line manager via regular reporting and update review meetings on agreed activity actions and outcomes.
- Ensuring the company stays relevant and competitive by keeping updated with industry trends.
- Provide on the job training to new employees.
- Develop and maintain materials and product knowledge.
- Undertaking self-review of own performance with the aim to achieve or exceed targets.
- To attend relevant training courses, workshops, meetings, seminars as required.
- Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues.
- Promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people.
- Strong focus on customer service.
- Target and KPI driven.
- An enthusiastic, engaging and persuasive communicator.
- Highly motivated, persistent and resilient, even in the face of adversity.
- Ability to use initiative and make decisions to ensure that wider business objectives/targets are met
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Flexible and with the ability to react quickly to changing priorities.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and manage conflicting demands and priorities.
- Good organisational and administration skills.
- Attention to detail.
The outreach manager for Northampton dictates a salary of up to £26,000 with OTE of £28000
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"