Do you know who’s who in the fashion world? Then this could be the role for you! Join a thriving fashion retailer in Manchester as their new Outreach Executive!
Outreach Executive- About the company
Our client a leading fashion brand is in search of a new and energetic Outreach Executive. This booming fashion business is at the top of their game when it comes to celebrity backing with many holding their own ranges. They need someone with a love of fashion and the media who will implement their communications and marketing strategies. Building loyal followers of the brand on all relevant channels through identifying who relevant influencers.
The Outreach Executive will be reporting the Outreach and PR Manager as well as the Head of Brand. They will build reach, devise incentives, initiate tasks and competitions in order to achieve engagement and build quality traffic. The successful candidate will also be responsible for building strong relationships with key influencers in order optimise brand awareness. A social media-savvy, fashionista who has a genuine interest in the fashion and media industry will thrive within this amazing role!
Roles and Responsibilities of the Outreach Executive:
- Assistance on all PR, social media, communications and online marketing
- Create engaging editorial email marketing campaigns and analysis of online sales
- SEO and copywriting
- Daily proofreading and managing the regular upkeep of a busy retail content marketing calendar
- Plan/execute online editorial pages to reflect campaigns, sales and monthly themes.
- Content creation and online PR
- Online campaign production, blog posts, web content and copywriting
- Carrying out an online PR strategy across press, bloggers and social
- Building and maintaining press, influencer and blogger relationships
- Sourcing new media platforms suitable for brand coverage and link building.
- Regular contact with journalists including calls, emails and visits.
- Researching content ideas to appeal to a range of audiences/customers
- All aspects of press release production, SEO activity, client pitches and reports
Skills and Attributes:
- Positive, energetic and enthusiastic with a creative mind and bursting with ideas and the drive to make things happen and complete
- Fluent in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and illustrator
- Lover of social media, with strong knowledge and engagement on all platforms
- Connected in the industry is essential therefore experience in the industry is essential
- An excellent negotiator with strong written and verbal communication skills
- A team player who is focused on achieving team goals not only their objectives
If you are ready for a new challenge then apply today!
- Email Marketing
- Marketing Strategies
- New Media
- Content Marketing