Contract opportunity for an Outcomes Research/ Real World Evidence Consultant with a global top ten pharma company.
The Outcomes Consultant will work with the commercial business, medical and Global teams to explore and demonstrate clinical and economic value of the Company's medicines to NHS customers (ACS, STP, AHSNs, CCGs and trusts) in the UK.
More specifically you will be responsible for identifying and generating bespoke, high quality outcomes and evidence information as part of transformational access and outcomes solutions across the Company portfolio of medicines.
You will act as a consultant in data generation across the Company business and work in collaboration with medical/commercial/global Patient Health Impact colleagues to optimally deliver customer value based projects.
You will collaborate with senior stakeholders, both leading and supporting projects to identify and generate bespoke non-interventional real-world outcomes evidence to deliver value to the Company and to NHS stakeholders.
- Outcomes & Evidence information, generation and provision
- Lead the generation of high quality outcomes research information necessary to enhance and optimise the product and/or therapeutic value propositions and create alternative access solutions across the Company portfolio
- Provision of outcomes research data and information
- Leadership of outcomes research including real world data skill and capabilities
- To be a leader in data generation and measurement
- To lead knowledge in data science to create pioneering collaborations with the NHS
Combination of academic training and practical experience in outcomes research, epidemiology, or real world evidence generation is required.
Practical experience in performing observational research, in any setting, including life-sciences Company, research organisation, academic institution or governmental agency, is required.
Familiarity with the role and importance of real world evidence, epidemiology, observational, and outcomes research in the multi-disciplinary drug development and commercialisation environment and process is expected.
Knowledge of health economics is desirable.
Demonstrated experience in conducting or interpreting statistical analysis.
Job Title: Outcomes and Evidence Consultant
Reference No: 238482
Location: Surrey - Remote working opportunity
Job Type: 6 months
- outcomes research
- real world evidence
- real world outcomes
- observational research
- systematic reviews