The main purpose of this role is to conduct outgoing calls effectively and efficiently to existing, lapsed and new customers to grow sales and encourage repeat ordering.
Working hours are: Monday 08:30 - 17:30 Tuesday - Friday 08:00 - 17:00.
- To conduct outgoing calls effectively and efficiently to existing, lapsed and new customers
- Identify growth and optimise opportunity
- Achieve KPI set by management
- Manage your own workload effectively
- Ensure you are fully prepared to overcome objections.
What's in it for me?
- Salary between £16,000 - £17,000 + uncapped commission + quarterly bonus
- Free Parking on site
- Following successful probation you will be entitled to Health Shield
- 33 days AL (including bank holidays)
- Previous experience within an outbound call centre environment
- Driven by achieving KPI targets
- The ability to communicate effectively via email and telephone
- Excellent negotiation and objection handling skills
- to build rapport with customers
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please ensure that your CV is up-to-date and apply online or email Rebecca Howard, Permanent Recruit Consultant,
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.