TalentHQ' Recruitments goal is simple, to just find: the right talent, the right job.
- Position: Outbound Telesales Executive
- Location: Ware, Herts
- Salary: £9-10 per hour +Commission
- Contract: Part-Time & Flexible Working Hours for 'the right candidates’
Outbound Telesales Executive
- Are you looking for part-time and flexible working hours?
- Maybe you’re keen to secure a position around your studying or the school run?
- Are you a naturally a self-motivated individual with great determination?
- Have you worked in a target driven sales team before?
- Are you renowned for being exceptionally competitive and like exceeding targets set?
- Maybe you have a natural flare for talking to people and building excellent relationships?
- Are you naturally a confident, bubbly individual with a great telephone manner?
- Would you feel confident making over 100+ outbound telephone calls per day and arranging meetings with prospective clients, generating leads for the Field Sales Executives?
- Are you a resilient and competitive individual?
- Does the opportunity to earn great commission on top of your hourly rate excite you?
- Maybe the chance to work for a vibrant, ambitious and growing organisation with exciting growth plans excites you?
- Are you available to attend an open evening on either the 9th or 10th October at our clients HQ in Herts?
If you answered 'YES’ to the above this could be the next exciting Part-Time 'Outbound Telesales Executive’ you've been looking for and please call the TalentHQ Recruitment team today...
- Fantastic communication skills with the ability to deliver our clients professional services
- Immaculately presented
- Educated to a good level (GSCE) in Maths and English
- Driven and hungry individual with a determination to meet and exceed targets
- Fantastic Work Ethic and Attitude
- £9 - £10 per hour plus commission.
- Excellent Commissions structure and incentives for hitting targets
About TalentHQ Recruitment
TalentHQ Ltd are an "Award Winning" recruitment consultancy which is headed up by a team of talented consultants.
Within our HQ we specialise in adding 'talent' within Temporary & Permanent positions across all Business Support roles from Junior to Senior Management.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SMEs businesses throughout the UK.
Awards: FSB Hertfordshire - Best New Business - Winners 2014 & Most Inspiring New Business 2015
- Business Development
- Client Services
- Customer Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'