Telesales Executive / Outbound Telesales / Telemarketing / Telesales Agent
An exciting new entrant into the UK gaming and gambling market is looking for Telesales Executives with a passion for sports to join their team based in Caterham.
This role is responsible for recruiting new sports clubs and to maximise the return from their existing customer base. This will be done through outbound calls to welcome new players to the site, reactivating lapsed players and managing high value accounts effectively. You will be introducing the company as the one stop shop for clubs who want to save and make money for their clubs.
- Outbound calls to customers, promoting exclusive offers to customers
- Capturing customer information and feedback
- Developing and improving call scripts to target new customers and maximise conversion
- Developing relationships with clubs and scheduling reviews to ensure you achieve the maximum potential out of each account
- Be knowledgeable about the product range and cross sell where possible
- Passion for Sport
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Resilient, tenacious and hard working
- Ability and desire to learn and adapt quickly
- Committed and reliable with the desire to grow with the role and the business
- Competitive and able to manage your own workload
- Confident working in a team environment
- Experience of the gambling sector
- Understanding of gaming products, particularly casino, slots and bingo, in the wider marketplace
- Previous experience in a Telesales/Telemarketing role or equivalent, with a high volume of outbound calls
Permanent, Full Time, possibility of working on a shift pattern is available
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 per annum + commission
This is a fantastic opportunity to become a vital team member of this fast-growing business.
Click APPLY now if this sounds of interest.
- Telesales Executive / Outbound Telesales / Telemarketing / Telesales Agent
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job