As a telesales executive you will be responsible for generating leads/booking appointments for field sales personnel via the phone and maintaining strong customer relationships.
You do not need sales experience for this role as the company offer full training.
You must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. Be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and doubts.
The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.
With great progressive prospects, the right person will have the opportunity to progress to a Field Sales Representative.
* Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about the product
* Answer questions about products/company
* Ask questions to understand customer requirements and secure sales meeting
* Enter and update customer information in the database
* Take and process orders in an accurate manner
* Handle grievances to preserve the company's reputation
* Go the "extra mile" to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
* Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
* Customer Service Experience
* Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
* Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
* Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
This is a fantastic family run company that offer fantastic training and really look after their staff.
The opportunity of being a telesales executive comes with excellent progressive opportunities with the ultimate aim being for this person to move into an external sales position if desired once familiar with the products/business.
If you are a proactive, tenacious telesales professional not only looking for a new challenge but a career please apply now with your CV.