Outbound Telesales Agent - B2B, extensive training provided - £18,000 - £21,000 - Essex based WEEKLY INCENTIVES & FAST TRACK TO MANAGEMENT
Are you; looking to enhance your career prospects? Want to become a recruitment consultant but have no experience? Are you money motivated and career minded? Would you relish the chance to become a manager within 9-12months?
Java-Recruitment are a specialist provider of recruitment solutions in permanent and contract staff across specialist niche IT markets in the UK and Europe.
You will begin your career with Java-Recruitment in a trainee role specialising in one of 3 niche markets, which means working with either:
- Microsoft .NET recruitment (Dot Net Resourcing)
- Java recruitment (JPeople)
- Microsoft Dynamics (ERP Associates)
- Candidate marketing and developing existing client relationships.
- Identifying and qualifying suitable candidates.
- Taking detailed job specifications.
- Translating and posting job requirements into adverts that will attract relevant candidates.
- Marketing through social media platforms to attract new candidates/clients
- Sending marketing material to potential and existing clients
Our benefits include:
- A starting salary from £18,000.
- Potential to earn substantial performance related bonuses.
- Structured induction and training programme.
- 28 days holidays (inclusive of bank holidays) + afternoon out of the office at company incentive each month (equalling 34 days off the job on target).
- Reduced rate gym membership
- Incentives at Java-Recruitment
- End of month company nights out
- Achievers club Afternoon at a top restaurant for successful Consultants
- Company arranged events such as football, bowling, go-karting etc.
- Monthly Team and Individual Incentives afternoon off at top bars and restaurants
We are currently searching for money motivated, hardworking and passionate individuals to join our industry leading training scheme. The Java-Recruitment training scheme is an integral part of our future growth strategy which you can be part of. We are looking to fast track successful candidatesin to management through this scheme. As we continuously grow and open future offices!
All candidates must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom on a full time basis. The minimum entry requirements are a degree in any subject or at least 7 A-C GCSE’s, or equivalent, with some experience within marketing or direct sales.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job