A breath-taking opportunity has arrived for the role as a Business Development Officer for an immediate start. As a Business Development Officer, you will be based in a thriving, fun and contemporary B2B Telemarketing company based in Barnsley which offers funded and part funded training to employers across the country.
If you have previous experience within an Outbound Sales role, we would love to hear from you!!
As a Business Development Officer, they are offering UNIQUE package like no other!!!
- £18,0000 to £25,000 - dependant on experience - UNCAPPED monthly Bonus
- Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm
- Mid-week half day / early finish incentives
- No weekend work
- Exciting daily prizes and incentives won via fun individual and team office games
***Immediate Start with very high potential monthly commission and bonus earnings***
The ideal candidate will need to be confident, target driven and a self-motivated individual who wants to exceed all expectations and become a top performer. The Outbound Telesales role will report to the Sales Manager, the main purpose will be to make outbound sales calls to SME Businesses throughout England, offering funded and part funded training qualifications to upskills the SME’s existing workforce.
Business Development Officer’s Main Responsibilities:
- Promoting PART and Fully FUNDED training programmes such as Work Based Apprenticeships and Work Based Short Courses by contacting small to medium businesses in pursuit of them up skilling their existing work force.
- B2B Sales calls
- Achieving monthly sales targets
- Account management
- Build sustainable relationships with key decision makers
- Outbound Telesales Experience
- Excellent telephone manner
- IT Literate
- Driven and resilient
- Hard working and self-motivated
- Outbound Calls
- Exceeding Targets
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'