A successful business which has grown by 100% in the last 12 months.
As the Number One Telemarketing Company in Milton Keynes, our client pride themselves on their professionalism, quality of service and giving their clients an excellent return of their investment with them.
They currently looking for a new Marketing Consultant to join their dynamic team and be part of their drive to deliver top results for their clients and continue their business growth.
- This role is predominately an administration position with some outbound calling which will include targeted telemarketing to clients across a wide range of business sectors, usually appointment setting, data cleansing or lead generation. This position would suit a person with an outgoing personality who enjoys telephone work.
Brief Job Description:
- Absolutely No Selling is involved
- Business to Business calling only
- Previous telemarketing or sales experience would be a bonus, however not essential
- Excellent time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Listening skills are key
- Competence to learn new skills
- Must be a team player but with strong personal motivation
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Must be Computer Literate - competent with Word and use of Email
- Knowledge of Excel is preferred
- Knowledge of ACT and other CRM’s would be advantageous
- £18,000 pa
- 20 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
- Opportunities to develop
- Modern brand new refurbished office in countryside location
- Free parking and free tea and coffee
- Opportunity to work in a vibrant, fast paced and expanding company
- Monday to Thursday 9am to 5pm
- Fridays between 9am to 3.30pm
- Please note that on occasions because of the volume of applications to certain jobs, our consultants may not be able to respond to every candidate individually. Therefore if you do not hear back from us within 7 days we’re sorry but you have not been successful at this time. However you may still be suitable for other roles, so please continue to apply and send your CV across again.
- Outbound Marketing