We are a provider of outsourced business services, including inbound and outbound customer service and sales call handling as well as social media engagement supporting and managing processes for one of the big six energy giants in the UK. We are looking for an Outbound Team Leader to manage a team of outbound sales consultants, ensuring strict KPIs and performance management processes are followed to deliver outstanding sales results to the business. The company sells directly to the consumer by telephone, their sales consultants provide their customers with a fast and personalised quote after their web enquiries. This is a great opportunity to work on behalf of a multinational company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieving set team sales performance targets and KPI while ensuring quality
- Producing performance management reports daily, weekly and monthly basis as required
- Ensuring sales team members are developed in line with their personal improvement, coaching and mentoring plans using one to one sessions.
- Creating and running relevant daily, weekly and monthly incentive programmes to maintain high motivation and target achievement within the team
- Plan target schemes for staff
- Ensuring full adherence to regulatory requirements
- Ability to develop deep product expertise and coach sales staff on detailed product knowledge
- Presenting new product and process to staff in a positive light and ensuring all staff are fully trained on these amendments.
Skills and Experience
- B2C team leading experience ideally within the energy sales environment but will consider any other industry.
- Good understanding of performance management and sales management techniques
- Passion for sales with strong customer focus
- Excellent communication, planning and organisational skills
- Can do attitude with focus on results
- Highly Motivated
- IT Literate with a good working knowledge of MS Word and Excel.
- Position: Sales Team Manager
Location: Sutton, London
Job Type: Full Time (40hrs/ Week)
Salary: £25-30K per annum - Year 1 OTE - £50K & 28 days holiday per annum
The ideal candidate will be passionate about sales and have a solid and proven ability to motivate and develop a sales team with mixed ability while producing consistent high results.
- Microsoft Excel