My client is an expanding multi-national business based in Tyne and Wear.
As a result of business demands, the company is looking to recruit an experienced Outbound Sales Executive who will act upon existing leads by making outbound calls each day and identifying warm leads for the Business Development teams to convert.
This is a dynamic working environment, where full training is provided and career progression is fully planned and supported. You will be provided with training from our excellent internal training programme, which is designed to fully support and develop you, based on your existing skills set and in accordance with your existing strengths.
For the right individual there will be exciting opportunities for promotion.
The business is well positioned to leverage its extensive geographic distribution capacity, using its efficient sourcing and manufacturing operations and sophisticated IT platform, to respond to the requirements of its international customer base.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Potentialise, prioritise and proactively maximise all sales opportunities from outbound calls
- Work to achieve pre-agreed sales and growth targets
- Effective use of questioning and listening techniques to understand the customers application requirements, ensuring cross selling and up selling takes place
- Maintain accurate customer records and sales development activities
- Give remarkable service at all times, managing customer expectations by liaising with other departments/service providers to deliver on promises
- Participate in team briefings and communicate with team leader and other team members to address issues and develop a wider range of skills
- Participate enthusiastically in specific projects and team activities as required such as Product of the month and monthly sales promotions
- Attend training sessions and participate in both our development programme and on-line training portal to develop knowledge, sales techniques and skills
- Processing of orders via telephone, fax or emails
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'