Expanding Stevenage based organisation have a new opportunity for a confident competitive individual to join their sales team. This is an office based role where you would be contacting business customers via telephone, carry out research and book appointments for them to have a telephone quotation with a qualified Sales Advisor.
Outbound Sales Executive – Job Overview
This role involves working as part of a small team responsible for making outbound consultative calls to businesses, generating and arranging appointments for the sales team to carry out a quotation.
Duties will include;
- Following up all qualified leads with a view to arranging an appointment for the sales team to provide customers with quotations
- Selling the benefits of these appointments
- Answer general inbound queries from existing clients regarding product detail.
- Updating the internal database system, logging detailed information
- Cross selling products where appropriate
- Responding to inbound email requests for information
- Achieving targets
Outbound Sales Executive – Required Skills and Experience
As Outbound Sales Executive you will have:
- Outstanding communication skills
- Persuasive without hard selling
- Experience of influencing people or upselling/cross selling would be an advantage
- Good computer literacy
- Positive attitude, energy and enthusiasm are essential!
Outbound Sales Executive – Benefits Offered
- £16,000 - £17,000 basic (OTE £18,000 - £19,000)
- 8.30am - 5pm Monday to Friday
- Competitive rewards and benefits
- Opportunity to study
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'