Outbound Sales Executive
Are you looking for a competitive basic salary with a performance related bonus scheme and 6 stage ladder to climb?
If yes to both, I have a role that you will be very interested in.
Our client, an advertising company based in Colchester are currently recruiting a Sales Executive to join their busy team. This role is predominantly telephone based and you will be required to develop new and old business.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is a natural leader and target driver to join a team of sales executives on a permanent basis.
• To achieve sales and gross profit targets.
• To ensure every sales opportunity is maximised.
• You will be required to make 15 to 20 effective calls a day.
• Work closely with the planning team to provide bespoke campaign solutions.
• To maintain and develop relationships with existing customers.
• Develop leads from own initiative and grow the customer base.
• To maximise use of time through effective time management and territory planning to cover the territory/category in an effective and organised manner.
• Provide exceptional customer service, responding to enquiries with a full proposal including a breakdown of costs in an accurate, professional and timely manner.
• To adhere to the Company discount structure when negotiating with customers.
• To answer customer queries courteously and promptly adhering to the time scales laid down by the Company.
• To maintain a comprehensive client records/leads system.
• To work with the administration team to ensure that all elements of a campaign are completed from booking to payment, distribution to post campaign support.
• Be experienced in Microsoft Office.
• Maintain effective communications with colleagues, customers, and suppliers as appropriate.
Key skills required for the role will include:
• Excellent Customer service skills
• Good attention to detail
• The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Previous Telesales experience
• Exceptional communication skills written and verbal
• Enthusiastic and motivated with the ability to work in a team and autonomously taking responsibility for your work
Key factors of this role:
• The starting salary is £17,000 which increases to £18,000 after an initial 6 month probation period.
• There is a performance related bonus which will be paid to you monthly on top of the basic salary.
• 6 stage career ladder to climb
• New digital related bonus scheme
• Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm
• There are 25 days standard holiday not including Bank Holidays
• Free onsite car parking
If you are interested and can interview/start immediately please call and speak with Emma White or Kayla Rose on 01206840100 or you can email on Emma.email@example.com or Kayla.firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business