We are seeking to recruit an experienced salesperson with a background in telesales to join our Campaign Team as an Outbound Sales Executive. Customer service skills are a requirement in order to win back customers and sell the Daisy portfolio to new customers and the ideal candidate will be rewarded with a pound to pound uncapped commission structure alongside an £18,000 basic salary.
If you are the driven, tenacious individual that we require, please read below for further details:
Salary: £18,000 plus uncapped commission
Location: Nelson office
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Call out daily to a provided campaign list of potential new business/previous customers.
- Build relationships from a cold call and identify opportunities.
- Create and manage pipeline.
- Create opportunities/appointments for Field Agents and sell via verbal and electronic contracts over the phone.
- Win new business by using specially created commercials.
- Correctly adhere to all compliance and legal requirements relating to selling over the phone.
- Complete sales proformas, allowing the sales administrator to correctly enter sales on to Daisy Central on your behalf.
- Complete associated administration with the support of the Sales Administrator.
- Provide and keep customer information up-to-date.
- Perform to and achieve Key Performance Indicators as set by the business.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven dedicated work ethic
- Focused on achieving excellence in all areas
- Self-motivated and organised
- Achiever approach
- Ability to work as part of a team, use own initiative and pay attention to detail
- Good telephone manner
- Highly motivated and resilient
- Strong customer focused background
- Ability to liaise with people at all levels
Daisy Group... About us
When Daisy Group was first established, it had a simple business model, to be an alternative provider of telephone lines and calls for UK-based small and medium-sized businesses.
Well over a decade later and both Daisy and the telecommunications industry are almost unrecognisable. As technology and the different types of communication have advanced, Daisy has continued to evolve to ensure that it is able to offer customers and partners a full suite of IT and telecommunications products and services.
Over the last decade Daisy has developed through a combination of organic and acquisitive growth. With a business-to-business only focus, Daisy now boasts more than 60,000 customers and supplies IT and communications to some of the UK’s best-known organisations.
Daisy provides a range of unified communications and IT services, including connectivity, voice, maintenance, as well as cloud and hosting solutions.
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort.
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer:
- Holiday entitlement of 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Additional day’s holiday for every year of service, up to a maximum of 30 days.
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Company Sick Pay
- Childcare Vouchers
- Eye care Vouchers
- Discounted Medicash Membership
- Monthly reward scheme
- Daisy Deals - Everyone who works at Daisy has the option to take advantage of discounts and savings at over 1,200 retailers.
- Discounts on a range of Daisy products
Why work for Daisy?
It only takes a quick glance inside Daisy to appreciate the contribution of every single employee to our success.
Whatever our employees do - from sales and marketing to engineering and customer service - their dedication is helping thousands of UK businesses realise their digital potential.
In order to reach our target, we make sure that every person has the opportunity to create a long and successful career at Daisy. With so many varied roles across 30 sites throughout the UK, and various training and development programmes, the growth opportunities with us are boundless.
So if you’re an enthusiastic, driven and passionate individual looking to make a difference, you could be just the type of person we are looking for.
- Outbound Calls
- New Business Opportunities