Your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to -
- Research current energy usage trends and market to identify which supplier/contract will be most suitable for potential clients
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about our client's energy solutions
- Conduct an energy audit and assess your client’s sources of energy over the past years
- Analyse data using data modelling software in order to develop strategies to improve future energy usage
- Answer questions about products or the company which potential or existing customer may have
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements are and use the knowledge to close sales
- Direct prospects to the correct departments when required
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Efficiently use and update our client's systems
- Keep records of calls and sales and note any useful information
We are only interested in speaking to salespeople with a proven track record in sales. salary is negotiable depending on industry experience.
Exciting bonus structure is available for this role.
If you are interested in this role then please apply and await contact from Connect Appointments.
- Outbound Calls
- Outbound Marketing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'