Outbound Sales Advisor
One of our Central Support Offices is based in Gosforth and is a bustling hub of Parkdean Resorts. This exciting place to work houses all the essential supporting functions for our 72 holiday parks along with our award winning Contact Centre.
This modern office has a great feel, a mix of energetic knowledgeable professionals all working as one unified team to achieve Parkdean Resorts objectives. Based near the centre of Newcastle upon Tyne, it has great transport links.
Working in a fast paced and dynamic environment, you’ll thrive working as part of a successful Sales Team and enjoy the challenge of both personal and team targets and motivated by the opportunity to earn commission.
As a Holiday Home Sales Advisor you will be responsible for nurturing new and existing customers who have expressed an interest in Holiday Home Ownership. You will deliver meaningful appointments to parks via telephone/email and live chat.
Full & Part Time shifts available
Key responsibilities include:
- Making outbound telephone calls in high volume to customers who have requested further information about becoming a Holiday Home owner at Parkdean Resorts. You’ll be arranging appointments for customers to visit our on Park Teams
- You will work towards daily and weekly targets that support the overall holiday home sales targets
- Nurturing new and existing leads through active park campaigns and respond timely to all enquiries within a service level agreement
- Working closely with park sales teams to identify opportunities and support quality appointments resulting in sales
- Updating Sales logs and sending those to the sales teams to support appointment generation process ensuring all appointments and outcomes are recording accurately
- Managing and updating our in house CRM system proactively, paying attention to detail and ensuring this is up to date at all times
- Attending various national events as required promoting Parkdean Resorts and generating new appointments
Key skills required:
- Your sales experience can come from any customer focused sector
- Experience within a fast paced target driven environment
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- High degree of resilience and the ability to adapt your approach to each customer interaction
- Have the ability to inspire and engage in quick conversations that result in appointments
- The successful candidate will ideally have experience within the travel industry, Marketing experience around social media activity would be advantageous
Ability to work our 8 week rotational shift pattern: Mon-Fri 8am-9pm Sat 9am-7pm & Sun 9am-10pm (Must be available to work every other weekend)
We have fantastic opportunities to join the team on a permanent basis or contract basis (initially for 6 month contract with the opportunity to become a permanent member of the team after this period if desired/successful).
April start dates available!
The rewards & benefits package includes:
- Uncapped commission
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment with regular incentives
- 20 days’ holidays plus bank holidays (increasing with service)
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rates
- Full training & development
- Free parking & great transport links
- Call Centre
- Appointment Generation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job