Outbound Sales Advisor
Sales Advisor - Telecoms Sector
Based in Altrincham
Basic salary £16,500 with up to £1800 a month bonus!
Monday to Friday with optional overtime
My client is a multinational contact centre business working with some fantastic clients round the globe to provide sales and customer service solutions. A sales focused role has become available dealing with existing customers working with a large telecoms provider. If you want a great work life balance and an uncapped earning potential this could be the role for you.
- You will be required to make outbound calls to existing mobile contract customers (NO cold calling) who currently have a product or service, for example, they may be in a mobile phone contract
- Discuss the customer's existing products/services with the appeal to up sell or cross sell other products/services
- Updating clients records and following correct procedures and guidelines
- Maintaining and delivering excellent customer service to clients
- Must be confident, energetic, customer focused, willing to learn and succeed
- We're looking for people who want a career and to stay with a company so we're looking ideally for candidates who can demonstrate some stability in their background.
- You'll need to have either sales experience (that could be within a call centre, targeted retail environment or even field based) and understand how to fact find and identify a customer need but full training is provided on products and systems
- Our commission structure is uncapped so if you're financially motivated you can earn some really good bonus.
- Basic salary of £16500 which is paid fortnightly
- There is a monthly bonus available which can give up to £1800 extra every month!
- Continuing training and support with open doors to progression
- Monday to Friday hours!!!!
- Optional weekend work
- Free parking
- Immediate starts
- 28 days holiday
- Monthly awards (high achievers and most improved etc.)
This position is available immediately so please apply below for more information or call Joe Mackenzie
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer