Outbound Sales Advisors - Glasgow City - £17,160 + excellent bonus potential
CCA Recruitment are pleased to be working with a leading contact centre in Glasgow City centre. Trusted by some of the most well-known brands across the UK to handle their customer interactions, our client is looking for a number of Sales Advisors to join their outbound Sales team. With your product knowledge (training is provided) you will be responsible for identifying the customer's needs, promoting and selling their product features/ benefits within a target driven sales environment
Do you have?
- 1+ years Telesales/sales experience in a contact centre or retail/finance/banking/utilities environment
- Achievement of sales targets/KPIs across a range of products
- Ability to provide high levels of customer service
- Ability to work well both in a team and on your own
- Basic IT skills including using multiple operating systems
- Strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Competence to work within an agreed regulatory code of conduct
- Management of existing customer feedback
What is on offer:
- Competitive base salary - £17160 per annum + excellent bonus potential
- 28 days holiday
- Shift pattern: Monday to Thursday, 11.30am-8pm and Friday, 10am - 6.30pm (NO WEEKEND WORK)
- Ongoing on-site training and support on the call floor from dedicated trainers and managers
- Organised fun and social events
- Training & development (including Modern Apprenticeships/SVQ qualifications)
- Subsidised on-site food and drink
Just like us, our client is passionate about people and understands they are key to the ongoing success and growth of the business so if you are looking for your next opportunity in sales then apply and get in touch for an informal chat.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- Lead Generation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job