Outbound Sales Advisor - Romsey £14,976 - £18,000 + Commission OTE £20,000 - £25,000
This is a superb opportunity to join a professional, warm and friendly contact centre in Romsey. Offering an excellent package to include a subsidised canteen, subsidised gym membership, discounted products, 21 days holiday (rising to 25 with service) and free parking. A five minutes walk from Romsey train station.
The Role of Outbound Sales Advisor
• Calling existing customers to "win back" lapsed business and upsell on previous products purchased
• Setting up new accounts
• Cold calling warm prospects
• Attending regular sales and customer service training
The Successful Candidate
• Will have a minimum of 5 GCSE’s to include Maths and English
• Will have a positive attitude and be enthusiastic to give outstanding service
• Will have worked within a sales environment either from door to door sales or a call centre environment
• Confident and able to cross sell/upsell
This is a superb opportunity to join a fantastic team in Romsey working Monday to Friday with a 9.30am or 10.00am start and a 6.00pm or 7.00pm finish with opportunities to progress.
- Cold Calling
- Customer Base
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job