Experienced in sales and looking for a rewarding yet challenging career?
Want to be a part of an exciting and dynamic Sales Team?
Our Outbound Sales Team are looking for passionate and outgoing individuals to join us!
At Parkdean Resorts not only are we the UK’s largest holiday park operator but our Contact Centre has won awards for the service we deliver!
Customers and people are our heart and soul so that’s why experience isn’t always essential. If you have the passion and drive to exceed targets and deliver world class customer service, we want people like you.
Providing a friendly and buzzing atmosphere 363 days a year, our Contact Centre based just outside the vibrant city of Newcastle upon Tyne is home to all our Sales, Service and Administration Support teams.
What does an Outbound Sales Advisor do?
Our Outbound Sales Advisors take the lead in contacting all our fantastic customers or potential owners who have expressed an interest in owning a holiday home at one of our fantastic locations across the UK. Working within the Outbound Sales team you’ll be part of a motivated and exciting team ensuring that we guide our potential owners to choosing the park that best suits their needs and booking them an appointment to meet with the on park sales team.
Here’s what else our Outbound Sales team do:
• Make outbound telephone calls in high volume to potential Holiday Home leads to deliver appointments to our park sales teams.
• Work towards daily and weekly targets that support the holiday home sales targets.
• Nurture new and existing leads through active park campaigns and respond timely to all enquiries within a service level agreement.
• Work closely with park sales teams to identify opportunities and support quality appointments resulting in sales.
• Update Sales logs and sending those to the sales teams to support appointment generation process ensuring all appointments and outcomes are recording accurately.
• Manage and update our in house CRM system proactively, paying attention to detail and ensuring this is up to date at all times.
• Attend various National events as required, promoting Parkdean Resorts and generating new appointments.
Full time shift patterns fall between:
o Mon-Fri (9am-8pm)
o Working very other weekend Sat & Sun (9am-6pm)
o 1 day off during the week each week + every other full weekend off