My client have a fantastic opportunity for you to start a new and exciting career in Colchester and are looking to recruit several outbound retention agents to work on a permanent full time basis.
As a skilled Outbound Retention Agent your role will be to: understand and resolve potential issues for the customer by retaining, switching or upgrading customers in line with the agreed processes and KPIs. Supporting customer engagement with content and importantly driving habit.
- Making outbound retention calls to existing and customers who have already left
- Engaging previous and existing customers in sales/engagement conversations
- Delivering outstanding performance by consistently working to exceed your targets
- Being responsible for the achievement of your agreed KPIs (key performance indicators)
- Provide customers with product and service information whilst remaining a brand advocate
- Enter customer information accurately & to the required standards
- Process orders, forms and applications
- Identify priority issues and escalate to management if appropriate
- Follow up customer enquiries where necessary
- Answer all incoming contacts professionally within agreed timescales (blended environment)
- Handle and resolve customer complaints in accordance with agreed guideline
Professional Skills & Abilities
- Experience of working in a busy Contact Centre handling calls and emails
- Proficient in relevant computer applications (Word, Excel & the internet)
- Knowledge of call centre telephony and technology, experience in Salesforce desirable but not essential
- Good data entry/keyboard skills
- Knowledge of administration and clerical processes
- Sales skills experience advantageous
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills
- Works well under pressure
- Excellent administration and organisational skills
- The centre is open 09.00 - 20.00 Monday - Saturday you will be required to work on a full time basis flexibly within these times
- Full time hours
- Salary - Minimum wage with commission possibilities
Under 21- Pay rate £7.00 per hour - Salary based on a 40 hour week - £14,560 per annum
21-24 - Pay rate £7.38 per hour - Salary based on a 40 hour week - £15,350.40 per annum
24+ - Pay rate £7.83 per hour - Salary based on a 40 hour week- £16,286.40 per annum.
At Pyramid Recruitment we would love to provide feedback to every applicant that submits an application to our advert, however this is not always achievable due to the high volumes of applications we receive. We kindly ask that if you have not heard back from us within five days of submitting an application to note your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. Pyramid Recruitment Services ltd are acting as an employment agency for the advertised role. The Pyramid team of consultants are all experts in their field of recruitment, these include, but not exclusively, engineering, back office staff, management, sales and temporary staffing solutions. The Pyramid team has a number of years’ experience helping find the right positions for their candidates and the right people for their clients. The consultants are all passionate about delivering a professional and efficient service. With a centrally located office in Colchester we are well equipped to assist with staffing requirements (both temporary and permanent) throughout Essex and Suffolk, across a wide range of sectors.
- Call Centre
- Customer Service
- Outbound Calls
- Telephone Manner
- Delivering Exceptional Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"